Win fabulous prizes and help a local school (maybe your own) win a free field trip to the Western Railway Museum, just for playing a game. You don’t even have to leave home. In fact, playing the game from home could earn you more points!
In “Can YOU Spare the Air?“, you and your family need to find ways to conserve energy. Using less energy means cleaner air. (Who doesn’t like oxygen?) The more your conserve, the more points you earn.
1.Begin with a short survey:
After you complete the short survey, you’ll get an email invitation to join the challenge.
2. Each week for four weeks, you can win a free ticket to the Museum, just for participating! All you need to do is report your family’s energy use and driving habits. Along the way, you’ll earn points and track your progress. We’ll even send you a reminder email each week.
3. At the end of the 4th week, you’ll be asked to take a final short survey.
4. When you sign up, you can elect to play for a school. The school with the highest percentage participation will win a free field trip to the Western Railway Museum.(You don’t have to go the school yourself, it could just be a school in your neighborhood. So encourage your friends and family to all play for the school you want to win!)
5. The challenge begins now and ends in March 2015.
For each week you complete the challenge, you earn a free admission ticket to the Western Railway Museum. Complete the final survey and earn another free ticket. That’s a total of 5 free tickets!
- Score in the top 20 total points and earn a prize pack of Museum merchandise
- Score in the top 10 total points and earn a free one-year family membership to the Western Railway Museum.
- Score in the top 3 total points and win an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Shiloh One wind farm.